Sunday, January 30, 2011

good bye and hello

Once again, I am behind on my blog. Taking a few days off really messed up my system. I have pictures from my mom and Louie's vacation from before my health issues started, that I have yet to post about. But to keep this a little up to date, yesterday, my mom left. :( She was such a huge help here, but had to get back to her real life in Wisconsin. While she was here, she did a TON of stuff.
Fixing the crib, organizing the food storage and walk-in-closet, making dinners every night, chasing after the boys, oh, and potty training Matix, just to name a few. :) Matix is now full potty trained and doesn't wear diapers anymore!! Woohoo! He is so proud of himself. Today, he even ventured all the way to church and then later to the park, and didn't have any accidents. Good job Matix, and thank you grandma Kim for all your help!

An hour after grandma Kim left, grandma Stacy arrived. We are so lucky to have such wonderful supportive and helpful families. The boys are loving having all this extra time and attention from their grandmas, and so are we! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Lots of fun was had in between all the work-stuff! I am so thankful that I have the kind of job that allowed me to be there for you. I am the lucky one!

Josh and Kelly said...

Wow, now that is one mom!! Do you think she'd potty train Shane if I sent her out here ;) ?

Jessie's Mom said...

I'd love to!