My hair on the island was a disaster. Normally there is a curl in it, so with all the humidity, there were LOTS of curls in it. No thank you. Plus the sun bleached out some parts, but not the whole thing. And because I wore it up so much, the ends were all split and needing a cut badly. My sister Becky (a hair stylist) would have cringed, I was a mess. One of the evenings here in Miami Paul had come home from studying, the boys were already sleeping, and I headed out for a much needed cut and color. A few hours later and here is my result:

The color is only slightly darker and redder than my real color, but much more rich and healthy looking. The cut wasn't as short as I originally thought I was going to go, but I love it. And it has that just been cut feel to it, which I LOVE. :) Cheers to America and the luxury of going to the salon on a whim... What color should I try next? I have been every color in the book already.
16 comments:
You were as blond as Matix when you were a baby! And your hair was only curly at the very ends. I was so afraid the first time I had yours cut that the curls were all going to be gone. But they weren't! Yeah for my beautiful blond little curly-headed girl-baby!
By the way, I heard Stacy has requested just such a grand-daughter: blond, blue-eyed, and curly-haired. I vote with Stacy. Get right on that, will ya?
Love it!!! YOu look B-E-A-Utiful.
Gorgeous!! I actually got my hair straight here on sunday. Justin was making fun of me because I kept touching it and telling him how good it felt. hahaha
love it! i remember seeing you at the wedding and thinking this is what people look like off the island! gorgeous!
Your hair is so pretty as are you. I would like a little of your curl. I rally like the color on you. That little girl would look cute with blond hair and blue eyes.
I love it!!!
I love it!! I also love Paul's face in the background...he is in awe of you...that is for sure! :)
I love the cut and the color. My hair didn't like the move to Texas humidity, so I can only imagine how your hair must have been suffering. Looks great, and welcome to the luxuries that are all around you now :)
in LOVE!
Love the new Do! Looks so cute on you!
stylish mama!
Gorgeous!! I love Pauls face in this picture! It seriously makes me laugh because he has the googly eyes in this picture!!!
just wanted to stop by and mention that i have recommited myself to blogging and started a new one for you to add to your list: boglefamilynest.blogspot.com
=)
PS- your hair looks lovely!!
Whoa...hot mama! :) I just went red myself--I love it! I think experimenting with colors/cuts is so much fun!
You look fabulous! Having your hair done is a mental thing as well as a hair thing. When you don't get a compliant then that isn't the color or look for you. Be bold.
Post a Comment