
Hooray hooray for America and all the reunions it brings!!! :) We drove up to Orlando to go to a friends wedding (pictures and a post about that to come) and we got to stop and see Liz and Emmy!!! Hooray! :) Look at these pictures. They have to marry each other now... :) Adorable.



Little miss Emmy is cuter than ever. We had fun playing at Liz's parent's house. They are from Wisconsin and are pretty fun. We get along well. :) They have an amazing backyard and the little boys had SO much fun. Paul went with Liz's brothers to hunt for gators... Yes. Gators. They didn't find any, which I was a little relieved about. :) Fun adventures.
5 comments:
awwwwh!! too cute miss u guys awesome post!
Ah I am so jealous I wish we could have been there with you guys!!
How wonderful! I am so thrilled about the way you keep in touch with your friends over the years. If you keep that up over a lifetime, you will have one of life's greatest treasures: lifelong friendships with people who have shared memories.
Emmy and Matix are precious!
yay!BEST time ever- only to be uped by our shopping AND Disney trip- hooray! We are sooooo happy that you are here.
Jessie you are so good about posting all the time- I need to be better at it! I love reading what you write :)
Post a Comment