Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hawken is amazing

These pictures are from Dominica. I'm just showing off some of Hawken's amazing balancing skills. He was only 11 months old. He is truly remarkable.
He can balance on anything, big or small, with wheels or not. He is amazing. :) This whole post is dedicated to Hawken and his amazing abilities. He has been talking up a storm and can imitate any word we tell him. Here is a list and a little video of him saying thank you, because it is oh so cute. :) Here are some of his words at 13 months old:
  1. ball
  2. mah-ee (mommy)
  3. dah-ee (daddy)
  4. mahs (matix)
  5. doos (juice)
  6. foo (food)
  7. cah (car)
  8. tus (trucks)
  9. uh-oh
  10. mine
  11. yeah
  12. no
  13. peas (please)
  14. boo (blue)
  15. puh-pul (purple)
  16. cacker (cracker)
  17. cookie (with perfect articulation, of course)
  18. poo-poo
  19. pee-pee
  20. pah-ee (potty)
  21. eyes
  22. dose (nose)
  23. tummy
  24. pone (phone)
  25. tayn-too (thank you)
  26. dany-ion (dandelion)
  27. fower (flower)
  28. bay-ee (baby)
  29. ha (hot)
  30. toad (cold)
  31. moo-ee (movie)
  32. cow
  33. daw (dog)
  34. cat
  35. dut (duck)
  36. pay (play)
Well, I will stop there, but he has about 60+ words now. That are recognizable. I am very impressed. :) Here is the video clip. More to come, probably. He is ALWAYS mimicking us and trying out new things.

6 comments:

The Fredericks said...

hi i emailed you my address i LOVE that you posted how the words sound- that will be priceless someday! they are so cute

Josh and Kelly said...

Cute!!! Except now he is REALLY not our little baby anymore!!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

So cute! I'm thinking it talks just about as much as Tanner! Wow! What a superstar! And so cute too! Looking more and more like Matix! Such a big boy!

Grandma Kim said...

He really attempts to imitate every word you say!

Anonymous said...

I am going to try sending a comment which is: I have a Dr. Bag for Paul if he would want it. I used it in Tomah when I used to go to theNursing home to see our patients there

Tracy Cochran said...

Oh how I miss you guys! It is so weird not going over to Jessie's house. Johnny actually knows where I am now, well most of the time. When I saw the picture of Paul all dreesed up. I got so excited for you. YOu are on to the next stage of becoming a doctor, the fun stage! So happy you guys are doing well, and I hope you continue to feel better!