Thursday, January 27, 2011

today

Paul is currently at the hospital for his first day of rotations!! This is SO exciting! :) He will be there until 5pm, and I can hardly wait to hear how his day was. He got all dressed up, white coat on and doctor tools in hand (he really needs a doctor bag). Hooray for you Paul!

My mom has been here while I am unable to do much. She has been VERY busy. It is kind of fun to watch her do all the things I normally do (although I think she is more thorough... :). No wonder why it has been so hard for me to put on weight. :) She never stops, and I guess, neither do I normally. I am feeling okay, and haven't taken any medication for pain in a few days. My next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday, so more updates then. Here are some pictures of her day to day with the kiddos. Hawken and Matix are having the BEST time, and are slowly accepting that I cannot pick them up or wrestle with them.

7 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Cute. I'm sure your mom is loving the time with the boys all to herself too. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better!

The Fredericks said...

I was JUST thinking about how much I miss your blog entries- I LOVE the first pic of DR. Paul- he looks quite dapper and the boys again- could not be cuter! I hope you feel better- so horrible.

Jamie said...

Gosh I can't tell you how much I miss those cute little smiling faces! I'm glad you're getting better. It's sure great to have help I'm sure! Gotta love moms right?!

Lee Berg said...

Hey look at the Doctor. I think I would go see him also. perhaps I will go out and get hurt so I can get some free advice. Paul I think it hurts right here on my finger evertime I hit it. What do I do?
We love you all. Jessie follow your phone message.

Dad

Kim thanks so much for stopping your life and helping out Jessie and the Kids. I really appreciate the scrafice.

Lee

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Paul looks so Official in his white coat! He's going to make a great doctor! So glad to hear that you are on the mend. Hopes and Prayers that your next appointment will bring good news!
Sure looks like your Mom has kept busy and is having fun with the 2 boys! Grandma time is always fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Paul looks wonderful, I am with Lee, I would go see him. Jessie, good to hear you are in less pain. We pray daily that everything will be alright. Grandma Kim looks as if she is having a great time with the kids and them with her. The boys are so cute!!

Mom said...

I sure am having fun!