A few weeks ago, Paul and I drove up to Orlando with the boys. Friends of ours, the Beatty family, were getting sealed in the temple there. It was so fun to see them off the island, and all dressed up. The temple grounds were beautiful and the boys were very well behaved waiting with Paul while I went to see the sealing.
The ceremony was perfect. The sweetest thing I have ever seen. Little Norm getting sealed to his family. Cassi and Norm crying with happiness. Just perfect. We are so happy we got to be there to be a part of your special day. Congratulations guys. :)
3 comments:
yay! those are the very best days- I love the fam pic in front of the temple too- :)
So sweet. Thank you guys for coming.
Your hair is so cute, Jessie! I love the dark color and cut. How fun to see the Beatty's sealing; wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment