Thursday, January 27, 2011

new beds

The boys each have a new bed here in Miami. Matix got to pick his out (Hawken could care less, he would rather not be sleeping anyway). Matix got this cool "Cars" bed, perfect to hold all his babies. :) Hawken got a real crib. I love it, and I especially love their cute rocket ship sheets. So cute.

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

yay! you are right- the sheets are my fav- but the boys themselves- oh so cute!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Love the Cars bed! Tanner would love to have that one too! The rocket sheets are adorable! And as always cute boys!

Josh and Kelly said...

What a lucky boy!! Shane would be so jealous!

Anonymous said...

I miss picking up the children out of their beds!

Grandma Kim said...

The above comment was me! I clicked the wrong thing while I was talking to your Grandma!