Saturday, January 29, 2011

teamwork

This is a video that I just re-discovered. Paul shot this late one night when he saw a cheeto mysteriously stuck to the doorframe. Then it started to move... Dominican ants at their finest. Talk about teamwork. :)

5 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Watching ants frantically carry off stuff was great entertainment in Dominica! I never saw such determined little creatures!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Wow.... that is cool....but really kinda gross!

Mom said...

Eeeww! Thankfully we never saw any bugs in Miami, except that one very energetic fly.

Amy said...

wow! I guess it's true that ants can carry so much weight. I feel sort of bad that the cheeto is WAY too big to fit through the tiny hole...

coxlopes said...

My dad use to make comments on the ants in Brazil and how they would wake up some mornings to find half a loaf of bread missing. Those ants are hard workers! We could learn something from them - could be a cool object lesson :)