Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sleepy boy

Matix got to pick out his very own big boy bed with Grandma Stacy while she was still here. I will get a better picture of it soon, but after looking at this picture I wonder why we even got him a whole bed. He only uses 1/3 of it. Silly boy. He never stays in one position. :)
Paul and I go in and peek at the boys while they're sleeping a lot. And we always walk out of the room giggling, telling each other how much we love those sweet boys.

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

this is so cute- when he and Emmy get married they will have to wear full protective pads to bed- Emmy sleeps like that too- all over the place!

Jevne's said...

so funny.. I remember Samuel doing that until he was 3.. then he would stay vertically fine, until few months ago he decided to sleep horizontally on purpose. But he is out of that stage now.. And Benjamin.. just like Matix... except for he is sleeping in a twin matress so, he occupaies 1/4 of the bed. ;) Miss you Matix..;(

Michigan Roys said...

Your boys look so much alike! So cute! I love the way kids can sleep in almost any position!

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha so true. And they are even that much cuter when they are soundly sleeping, right? ;)

Mom said...

I looked at you thousands of times! Especially your mouth and hands! I don't know why, but I think those are the cutest parts when they're all relaxed!