We are busy unpacking and organizing still. It is looking more and more like a home and not a storage shed. I will post pictures soon of the house, once I have it finished. The boys are always helping me. As soon as I unload a box, that becomes the new house, tent, cave, hut, or anything else I can think of to tell the boys it is. This was a rabbit hole and they were baby bunnies.
And do you see that wood floor? I LOVE the wood floors here. I still have tile in the kitchen and bathroom, but I am loving the wood everywhere else. Plus I got a new mop (that I also love, it's a long story), and it works wonders on it. Oddly, I am excited about cleaning again. I thought I would be missing Ena (our housekeeper), but I am really enjoying doing it myself again. Weird. :)
4 comments:
You are weird! I'm sure those feelings will go away sooner or later!
We are living in a storage shed right now, too! :) Can't wait to get to our new place and get organized. And, holy smokes--Hawken is looking soooo big lately! I am sure they are not the same size, but they look like twins in these pictures (and not just because of the matching jammies)! :)
Oooh, that floor looks very nice!! Your boys look so cute in those feetie pajamas, and I'm glad you're feeling more like home, I know exactly what you mean. Can't wait to see pictures!
I am a sucker for feety pjs and the even more so for matchers- and even most so for those eyes! ah :)
Post a Comment