Monday, January 24, 2011

Semester 5, COMP exam

Paul just took the "COMP" test for 5th semester. WOW! How has time gone this fast?! He left the testing center feeling good about it. So, cross your fingers and congratulate him on a job well done. We are SO proud of all the hard work he puts in. He is already back to studying for the next thing. Thursday he starts his first clinical rotation following Dr. Davis in urology. Urology... huh. Paul says he's feeling kind of crotchety about it. :)

7 comments:

Tracy Cochran said...

Oh Jess I am missing you. I hope you are feeling better and are figuring out what is going on and how to fix it. I wish I could do something to help.

Josh and Kelly said...

Thinking good thoughts for Paul! What a relief to have it done. And I totally appreciate a good pun ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing better Jessie. Paul good luck. You are so smart. Grandpa says to learn a lot with you clinical with the urology. he has problems and Steven is still having problems with his PSA being high. Steve is on 3 mo. antibiotics. Learn a Lot!! Have fun doing it!

Jamie said...

Congrats Paul!! Hope the clinicals go well!
Jessie- we hope you're feeling better!!

Mom said...

Crotchety - Ha Ha! You're so funny!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

Woohoo! Way to go Paul! I'm sure he did great!
Hope you are feeling better Jessie

The Fredericks said...

you are so funny! ha! also congrats to Paul- whoot whoot! and I LOVE the banner and especially the pic ;)