I am LOVING Miami. There is SO much to do. This afternoon we are going to a museum that has free stuff for kiddos today. On Tuesday, we are going to go to the zoo. We already got our library card and are excited for the new story time starting later this month. Another fan favorite is the mall play area. The germ factor grosses me out, but the boys love it. And they got into far worse (as far as germs go) back in Dominica.
6 comments:
Just grab a portable bottle of hand sanitizer and you're good to go! Not to mention that the mall has nice clean water and soap for handwashing, both of which were sometimes scarce in Dominica :)
They look like they are having a ball!! And can I say how big they look in their clothes?!! hehehe seems weird to say that but anyone in Dominica would understand!
You're going to have so much to do there!
Looks like fun! Wish we could be taking our boys on adventures together...miss you.
LOVE the miami mall play areas- it seems like EVERY mall has one- I hated the germs too- but I figure that they made it through Dominica-where Emmy ate sand every day...
I love their smiles!
Post a Comment