Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The park

After we unpacked the U-Haul and returned it, we went the park down the street. This was one of the reasons we picked this apartment. It's location was perfect. Close to campus, the hospitals Paul will be doing some rotations in, and PARKS! Yay! :) This park is particularly amazing. It has a HUGE playground, surrounded by a forest for exploring. Perfect for my boys.

We ALL had fun. Little kids. Big kids. Moms and Dads. Grandmas and Grandpas. Everyone!

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house... Actually, we don't own that story yet, but I'm not too sure that the boys would sit through the whole story anyway. Maybe next year. :) I did call my dad that night (as is the tradition) for him to read me the story. He is quite famous for it. Thanks Dad. :) These little boys settled for a few unrelated stories with their dad and papa. :)

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

what fun! I love how all of us have our families to thank for getting us through these crazy times- what would we do w/o them! :) let's go shopping NOW :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Yeah, that park looks just a little better than the one at the prep school ha ha. I love that Matix slides down on his tummy!

Mom said...

I'm so tickled that Dad read you the story over the phone. Can you still recite it by heart?

Anonymous said...

What fun days! Christmas Eve, Christmas and all. Everyone looks happy and having a good time. It looks like a real fun park. I am glad it is close to your apartment.

Love, Grandpa and Grandma