Then I met Paul. My sweet, romantic, crazier than I ever will be, Paul. :) And it all made sense to just get married then and we could go adventuring together. And we have. Each year has brought new challenges, surprises, and excitement. I couldn't imagine going through this life and everything else to come afterward with anyone but him. Paul and I fit together amazingly well. Everything that I struggle with, is a huge strength of his, and vice versa. He totally gets me and calls me out when I need to be. He helps me to see the good in all people, and to laugh more at myself and hard times.
I love him and all his amazing-ness and quirkiness. Every bit of it. The singing in the shower, and at breakfast, lunch and dinner, during movies, and dates and all otherwise romantic occasions. The million ideas he has come up with each day by noon and all his well thought out and detailed plans. His uncanny ability to lose at every game we play, including pure luck games like rock paper scissors. The determination he has, and his ability to really accomplish anything he says he will. His inappropriate jokes to people he doesn't know, that I then have to re-explain what he really meant. The paranoia he now has thanks to all his studies in medicine... the list of daily issues, cancers, viruses, etc that he thinks he has continues to grow. The way he treats our kids, and loves them way more than I thought it possible to love a child. I love everything about him, this wonderful man that I so luckily met and then married back 5 years ago. Happy anniversary hubby. I love you too much to tell you. You are so good to me. :)
3 comments:
Oh you two are both so lucky!!
Isn't it great that Heavenly Father knows exactly what and who we need and places them in our path at just the right time? If you wanted an adventurous life, you've definitely found your companion! Congrats on 5 years, and wishing you all the best for the rest of eternity :)
Sooo sweet! You two were really meant for each other! I can't imagine a more perfect couple! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment