Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day pics (finally)

I forgot to post these. Here are some pics from my Mother's Day weekend. Paul made sure it lasted nice and long for me. First was dinner out on Friday at a cute little burger place called "One Burger" in Coral Gables. It was SO SO yummy. The boys got hats and tried on the burger earmuffs. :) Too fun.

Then off to the park, where I sat and ate, while Paul ran around with the boys. It was wonderful.

Saturday I got beautiful flowers. One sunflower from each little boy and a small bunch of purple daisies from the new baby girl. So sweet. On Sunday, I got a nice breakfast. Paul made pancakes. He even wrote out "MOM" for mine. Hawken took a bite out of mine before I could get a picture though.
It was a lovely weekend. Thank you Paul, Matix, Hawken, and baby girl for everything. :) I love you.

1 comment:

Josh and Kelly said...

Oh my gosh when I saw that second picture of Hawken with your pancakes I thought it was Matix at first cause he is doing the classic Matix face/pose! He sure loves his big brother!