Saturday, May 14, 2011

evening at the park

Paul takes off time from studying every evening to come home, play with the boys for a little bit, eat dinner and help me with the rest of the bed time routine. This day we went to a park to play. It was so nice to watch the boys loving their time with their daddy. We have been really spoiled by Paul's hard work and determination, and we LOVE it. :) We know a lot of daddies who don't take as much time for their families in our same situation, and we are very grateful for Paul. This is the toddler version of racquetball:

It was hard to get decent pictures of the boys because they were SO busy. They were so happy though and the smiles were too sweet not to try to capture.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You're right - GREAT smiles! What a nice time!

Holly said...

Jess this last picture of Matix looks so much like you when you were a little one. I keep saying that Matix looks like Paul. I may have to retract that!! And I love your belly! You finally have a little bump!! love you guys! hugs and kisses from Cris and I !!