It even rains here, in perfect Miami... This would be a sad thing if my boys didn't love to play in the rain. :) They really need to be outside at least a little while everyday, even if it's pouring. It makes for better naps and happier boys, which in turn means happy mom.
They loved discovering this giant puddle. We were out until I saw all the wrinkly fingertips. Then I decided we had better get back inside to the warm bath. I ran it before we went outside with super hot water, knowing we would be out there a while, and when we returned, it was perfect! I stripped the boys out of their diapers/underpants at the door, and they sprinted to the tub saying "cold cold cold!" How happy they were when they jumped into a warm bath.
What a fun day. Who knew a rainy day could be so fun?
4 comments:
Such cute boys you have!
I love the nakey bum pictures! haha
I bet that warm water felt so good after they were cold! What fun!
Shane wishes he was there jumping in that puddle with you !
Post a Comment