Friday, May 13, 2011

Belly pics 21 weeks

I planned on posting this yesterday when I was 21 weeks exactly... but alas, blogger was down (which by the way, made me lose my last post and all the comments that were made since Wednesday, what a pain). Anyway, here are the most recent belly pictures. I am most definitely "showing" and loving every little bit of it!! 21 weeks along with baby #3.
I feel great too. Lots of little aches and pains that go along with pregnancy, but I'll take it if it means I get a baby out of it!! :) I am just barely over the half way point and I am already showing THIS much!!! I love it! Hooray for girl pregnancies, or third pregnancies, or whatever is making me this big this fast! :)

In other exciting news, my niece Mackenzie is in LABOR!!! (don't worry, she is definitely old enough to have a baby, even though she is my niece :) She wasn't due until the end of the month, but the doctor's are not concerned about the baby coming now. He is healthy and looks great on the monitors. She is trying to go the natural route, so wish her luck. I can hardly wait to see pictures of him!!

5 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Cute little belly! Do you guys have any names picked out yet? We are having the hardest time with names this time around!

Josh and Kelly said...

You definitely are showing, and you look dang cute!!!!

Jamie said...

YAY!! you're showing!! You look great!

Mom said...

Mackenzie had her baby at noon! (Eleven hours of labor and NO epidural.) Wow! Russell James is his name.

Shanda said...

you and your belly are just so cute! i love how much you LOVE being pregnant. its inspiring... haha!