Monday, May 9, 2011

daddy

These two little boys have SUCH an entertaining daddy. Although he is still studying every waking moment from 5am until about 8pm for his upcoming tests, he still makes time for us. Only daddy can make hats out of trash.

When I met Paul, I thought, Hmm... Well, I will certainly never be bored. :) And I never have been. He is constantly making up rhymes (which I tease him about), or dancing, or singing. He sings to the boys, or to me or to himself almost as much as he breathes. Not always in tune, and rarely with the real words, and as silly as he can be. I love you Paul and I love your quirky personality and need to entertain. You make life so fun.

6 comments:

Mom said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE HIM!!

Leslie Barnum said...

Paul is certainly a great daddy! Yeah for daddies that play with their kids. Just wait to your little girl comes...it gets even better.

Jamie said...

;o) I love that you video taped him singing!! Does he know about this?

Melissa said...

My loneliness is killing me... ooh ooh ooh! I was singing along with him - although almost peeing my pants at the same time! I miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! This is awesome!!! You always said that you would never have to worry about being bored with him, it's one of the ways that he won you over years (yes, I can say years and it definitely fits) ago.

Unknown said...

oh man I loved that video , he was my favorite when we lived at grandmas. Serious laughing at the most random things that he does. Tell Paul I miss hearing him sing all day long. I cant wait to see you guys this summer!! Love you!