Yep! It's official, 22 weeks along and I have popped! :) Check it out! Pregnancy has been so good to me!
Okay, those were fakes. But I have gotten quite a bit bigger in just a few weeks and am loving every little bit of it. A few people at church today asked if I was pregnant, which was great! Finally people are noticing and I am so happy to share our news with anyone who will hear it! Here are the real belly pics for 22 weeks:
4 comments:
Yep, you do have a little belly going on there--lookin' great! :) Yay for baby girls!
hi!!! we are alive- just not in the blogging world- you are adorable!!! we need to play when we get back and talk soon! we miss and love you guys.
Ya make me sick!!
Love the belly!!! You look great, and totally pregnant :)
Post a Comment