Friday, May 27, 2011

The Years That I Love You (The Big 5!!!)


There has been nothing better than all these years with you Jess. I can hardly remember a time when you weren't a part of my life. I love the way you look at me and smile every time I come home with the "next big idea" ... it keeps me grounded in a great way. :) I love looking forward to date night, I had always wanted to date my wife for our entire lives. I could watch you with our boys forever, like for eternity :), you are the sweetest little thing on them and they can't ever get enough of you. How we met was spectacular, something from a movie, and it blows me away every time I think what the chances are that we could of ever met like that, I am always thankful to Heavenly Father for bringing us together (and giving you pink hair that day, it helped encourage me:) ). Your voice sooth's me when I'm emotionally drained, your smile is an instant reminder of all the love you have, your eyes can see who I try to be and helps your kind heart give me more chances. I'm in love with you Jessica Marie and nothing excites me more than tomorrow, which starts another year with the woman I love to love, my little wifey. Love you Pie.

Paul "Hubby"

5 comments:

Jessie said...

thank you hubby. :) you're too sweet to me.

Josh and Kelly said...

Aw, I am probably a little slow but I just realized these were all Paul's posts ha ha. What a thoughtful guy :) Happy anniversary!!!

Jamie said...

:o) Love you guys! Happy anniversary!

Mom said...

I love you both so much! Happy anniversary!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Maybe its cause it is 1:00 in the morning, but this post is so cute and it made me tear up a little. I can feel the love :)