While looking at some pictures and videos of the kids at the park, Hawken commented on these. He said, "That's big muscles Hawk." So here he is, big muscles Hawk:
Jesse! I love your videos :) after I watched the big muscles hawk the purple slide one came up and I watched that one too :) I was wondering, do you have a special video editing program or how do you work such awesome magic on these videos with music and all?
3 comments:
Jesse! I love your videos :) after I watched the big muscles hawk the purple slide one came up and I watched that one too :) I was wondering, do you have a special video editing program or how do you work such awesome magic on these videos with music and all?
I can't believe he can do some of the things he can do, so young!!
that IS big muscles Hawk-- he is a stud- and I love him ~ Ellie
Post a Comment