I love it that the boys are starting to appreciate some of the extra special things I do for them. I put some effort into making lunch time fun, because it's usually just us, and I know I'm not as fun as daddy. :) The boys especially like its they get lots of different foods and if I cut something into a fun shape. This day it was snowflake bread that won them over. :)
Being a mom is fun, and I am loving it more and more everyday. Who knew?
1 comment:
You probably remember this story, but I'll tell it anyway. When you were in grade school, I received a snitty note from the lunch lady, saying that you had to have a sandwich in your lunch every day. Well, you didn't like sandwiches, and you wouldn't eat them. So I sent other stuff. And I was always very careful to include something from each of the food groups, like in your picture in the post (the orange triangle is cheese, right?) Anyway, I wrote her a note explaining all this, and she was okay with it then.
Post a Comment