We figured out on Saturday or Sunday that Stacy was leaving
on Monday instead of Tuesday. We were so bummed. We lost an entire day. So on
Sunday – the only day that Paul wasn’t studying – we went to Stone Mountain all
together. It was a really nice
afternoon.
Finding caterpillars is something we do every time we go
there… I bet at some point during the year there are lots of
butterflies! Hopefully we can see
that too.
Grandma and Lullaby have a special little thing going. They
are so happy together.
Paul being silly… As usual. :)
This is the bubble man. It even said so on his hat. Matix
got right in the mix, but Hawken wanted to catch the ones that were flying too
high for the other kids to reach. So he and Paul went running after them, trying
to be the ones to pop them.
Group shot.
We really miss having Grandma Stacy here. It was so much fun. PS, Look how BIG Lullaby is getting! Huge, I know!
I also tried to get a nice picture of Grandma with her three
grandkids… But this is what I got:
2 comments:
I love all the pictures of Lullaby!!1 What a happy girl, she looks in every picture like she absolutely could not be smiling any bigger!
Great day! Great pictures!
Post a Comment