Wednesday, May 2, 2012

nice day

Day at the purple slide park. This was the first day Lullaby tried out a swing.  The results are in, and she LOVES it. :)  Hooray! I was so hoping she would. She smiles and giggles and coos the whole time she is in it.

Playing in the clover. Lullaby loves to run her tiny fingers through the grass and clover. I love watching her. She is so curious about everything right now.

I finally captured some of Hawken's faces. He is very expressive, but also very quick. Always on the go.

Rolling Lullaby in the clover, which she actually loved. She would push her cheeks toward the grass and lay there very still, smiling.

Matix was "selling some tasty ice cream". I bought a lot. :) And, oh, those dirty hands...

1 comment:

Mom said...

What GREAT photos! I stole some of them for my facebook page.