Wednesday, May 16, 2012

sweet potatoes

Lullaby got to eat her first vegetables a little over a month ago and I wanted to get a video of it. I had prepped everyone and asked them to be quiet... But that isn't what I got. I filmed the whole meal, and laughed out loud when I heard myself scolding everyone, including Paul. I am so thankful I have such a patient husband. :) I am a piece of work. Enjoy.
Lullaby, by the way, loved eating veggies.  She still does. In fact she prefers veggies over fruit any day.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Takes a big person to admit imperfection! And it's the perfectionist in you that did the scolding. Ironic, huh!

Josh and Kelly said...

This video made me laugh so hard!! As cute as the sweet potato feast was, I think the other unintended footage was even better! I always want to delete pictures or videos that aren't "perfect" or won't go on the blog but a lot of times it is those ones that when I look back make me smile and remember what life was really like!

Megan said...

That video was seriously hilarious. I loved it.