Monday, May 14, 2012
making me happy today
Today, I am happy, for lots of reasons. Last night, Lullaby slept through the night, meaning I slept through the night. Did you catch that?! I SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT!! I have so much energy right now, it's ridiculous. Really, is this how it feels to get a full night's sleep? I feel SO good. Also, we went out on errands, as we usually do Monday mornings, and found all the things we were looking for PLUS, I walked away from our last store with money BACK! Yep, today I got paid .47 cents to leave the store with all my things. Things I got today included 5 (small) bags of dog food, baby food, diapers, Cars 2 cars for the boys, eye drops for Phil, and a few other oddball items, all for free (after my mad couponing skills were applied, of course). FREE. Who doesn't love free. Also, I think I can repeat the diapers deal and get another box... Hmmm... Anyway, I also uploaded this movie from my computer finally. I have been pretty behind in the video arena on the blog, so I will try to remedy that soon. Here is one of Hawk and Lullaby. They are so cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such precious moments!
Post a Comment