Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good Bye Grandma Stacy

Well, Grandma Stacy left about a month ago.  It was a sad day.  We love having visitors, especially ones as wonderful as her. As soon as we got to the airport, Matix informed us that he needed to go #2, RIGHT THEN. Hmmm... So Stacy stayed with Hawken and Lullaby at the car where we were parked (illegally) at the passenger pickup area, while I ran with Matix into the airport to the bathroom. He wasn't very excited about me taking a picture.  All of a sudden he likes a little privacy...
But I wanted to take it anyway, so I could remember this ridiculous experience. :) We ran back outside right as the security were coming, and  just before it was almost too late for Stacy to check in.  Thank goodness we had everything ready to go and left early. We miss you tons Grandma!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Cutting it a little too close for comfort if you ask me!