Mini photo shoot with the boys. They both got to pick out new shoes and wanted to show them off. I think they look good in Converse. Hawken picked red and Matix picked grey. Interesting color choices I think considering Hawken's favorite color is green and Matix's is blue... both of which were available in their sizes, but this is what they wanted.
And of course, we had to take some "brother pictures". The boys love doing this, and I love that they love it. They really love each other so much. I am so pleased that they are best friends, that's what Paul and I had hoped for since they are so close in age.
This is their reaction to me saying, "How about a funny face...?"
4 comments:
Great photo shoot!
converse must be the ''it'' shoe right now. Norman just got to pick out some of his this week too!
The funny face is great- and the brother pics made me teary - it might be the hormones but the one of hawk looking up at matin is just too sweet
I love the one of Hawken looking at Matix like he is the coolest thing alive- and I know he believes it too!
Post a Comment