We had breakfast like normal and then I snuck out to hide some eggs. The night before they had left the basket of empty eggs near the front door so the Easter bunny could find it and hopefully fill them with candy... Well, after I hid the eggs, I came back in and Paul asked the boys if they had seen the basket of eggs. They ran to the front door, but of course they were GONE! They were shocked. They headed to the backyard. This is the loooong video of it. I tried to edit it down, but I didn't want to crop out anything that I would miss later. This will be rather boring for most people other than us and possibly grandparents. Sorry. :)
It was very fun. We stuck with just having one basket this year, so there wasn't too much of the candy hoarding that we had seen in the past. It worked out well. Then we got dressed up in our Easter outfits and went to church. Easter Sunday is always so nice. Peaceful and grateful for the gifts we have been given.
Claude was here for Easter... lots of Claude stories to come shortly. :) It was fun having him here.

2 comments:
I LOOO-OO-VVVVEEE the video! I was remembering the Easter egg hunts from your childhood, followed by brunch and church in dresses, gloves, and hats!
the Easter bunny is VERY fun at your house! I love how cute everyone looks-- happy easter!
Post a Comment