Wednesday, August 13, 2014

pool day

Before going on our camping trip, we had a fun pool party day with Laurel's family. They have the best pool and the kids were WAY excited about it.

Then they found the dress up clothes, and it was a par-tay!  Lullaby about died when she saw the Elsa cape. I'm thinking she may just have to be Elsa for Halloween.

We played and played and Solace, being the sweet baby that he is, lay his head down on the cement when he was getting tired.  No crying, could I love this baby any more? Nope.

We left Sakina with them so we could go camping. And she had the BEST time. The boys entertained her and loved on her. She ate all of Rex's food and was totally depressed when we took her back home. Thanks for taking such good care of her Laurel!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Laurel is such a good friend! Love her.

Stacy said...

What a fun time! I hope Laurel is doing well. Sounds like Sakina had a nice vacation too. :)