Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas!

Christmas came and did NOT disappoint. These kids are loved by so many (family and friends) and had a lovely morning filled with presents, and Christmas songs, and cinnamon rolls, and hugs, and laughter, and magic. I love Christmas and the special spirit it brings, even when you celebrate days after the 25th, it still feels good. Merry Christmas!

A group shot after all the presents were opened. My dad came for a visit a few days before and the kids have LOVED having him here.  Our house is still pretty messy, with piles of new clothes and toys in every corner of the living room, but we're slowly working on it.

The kids were SO sweet while opening gifts and gave lots of thank-you's and hugs. This particular hug had to be re-posed because I wasn't fast enough, but there were LOTS that happened without being posed.

The biggest surprise this Christmas was not a puppy like Matix wanted, but was a TRAMPOLINE from Grandma Stacy and Grandpa Lee! They jumped forever and were very excited! Then a cold front hit and it started to rain later that day and hasn't let up, until today, so now we have time to play with everything else.
Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful, lovely, more than kind gifts. We are so thankful.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wish I could have been there. Glad your Dad could share it with you.

Stacy said...

What? No video this year? :( I love your Christmas videos! Thanks for taking a picture of Lullaby in her dress. It looks like it fit just right. I'm glad the kids are enjoying the trampoline. How fun that your Dad was able to come visit. He's so fun. I'm sure the kids loved it. Maybe next we can all get together for Christmas - that would be so fun! :)