Another birthday party for Matix to go to! Siblings welcome, yes please! It was quite the par-tay! Jack's family used the gym of their church (complete with toys and bikes and attached fenced-in playground) for the day. The kids had an amazing time, all of them.
Then there was a MAGIC show. This guy, Magic Lenny, was the most entertaining, funny, and actually talented magician I've ever seen. I was so impressed. The kids got a big kick out of him too. They were laughing SO hard. Then Matix got to be one of his assistants. He was THRILLED.
Here is Matix with the birthday boy, Jack. This is only 1 of 2 Jacks in his class. I bet 2008 was a popular Jack year, poor things. Happy birthday!
2 comments:
You girls come up with the funnest things to do for birthdays. I'm always impressed. Looks like everyone was having a great time.
Great idea for a party!
Post a Comment