Sunday, December 21, 2014

Why I love him

Because Paul asks to meet me at the gym after finishing night shift (and not sleeping himself), because he would rather be spending time with us than anything else. Then, even though the Pilates class I love to go to kicked his butt, he still wanted to play with the kids at open gym. Then he wanted to come with us to Matix's school to eat lunch with him. Then he slept until dinner and went right back to work. That's another few reasons why I love him so much. Paul is too good to us. Night shift months always remind me of what an amazing person and what a hard worker he really is. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

He really is!

Stacy said...

I hope he gets enough sleep to be safe and healthy. That's what I worry about. I know he loves to play, but he needs to take care of himself too. Do I sound like an over protective mother or what?! :)