Thursday, December 11, 2014

HCM

We took Grandma to see the Children's Museum for her first time. She thought it was pretty fun, and we didn't even see a LOT of it. It takes a few days to do the whole thing. 

Now the kids have TWO ladies with cameras chasing them around. Good thing they like the attention! :)

 Being bike curriers. This would actually be a good side job for them in high school... I'll have to remember that.  Maybe on two different bikes though.

Grandma was apparently VERY hungry for plastic food that day. :)

Solace is obssessed with driving. Any steeling wheel that he is allowed to touch, he gets a death grip on it...

Then story time, free books, and crafts. These are their panda bear puppets. CUTE. :) My mom really liked the museum, and I was glad she wasn't already sick of it after seeing a billion pictures already.

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a wonderful place! And it is entirely devoted to children...not just a little annex on an adult museum. Just fantastic!

Stacy said...

I love the panda bears - too cute! Good job Matix, Hawken, and Lullaby.