Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa pictures

I took the kids to get their pictures taken with Santa, and they were SO excited. The Bass Pro Shop turns a part of their store into the "Winter Wonderland" each winter and they do a really nice job, I think.

The waiting is easy, because they have everything set up for the kids. We got a craft (which we still have yet to make), they wrote letters to Santa, they practiced their shooting skills (not my favorite Christmas activity, but it's a hunting store, go figure)...

Watching the kids reactions with Santa was cute. Solace tolerated him, but wouldn't smile. These are the pictures I took from the line.

These are the professional pictures that they took. I love them. Starting with the oldest, then a group picture. I seriously LOVE them.  I know I am biased, but these kids are ridiculously adorable in their fancy winter clothes.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love the clothes too, especially Solace's TIE! And the look of adoration on Matix's face looking at Santa is ADORABLE!

Stacy said...

I have to agree with you - they are so cute! Bass Pro is so great for kids. The Santa looks like a really nice Santa. Colleen really wanted a pic of Saras with Santa but we haven't had a chance yet. Maybe next year when she's older.