Wednesday, December 17, 2014

the tree!

Picking and decorating the tree is always a fun family event. We always buy a potted tree so we can replant it. Last year, our replanted tree grew very well, hopefully this one will too. Choosing is always the hardest, especially now that we have so many opinionated family members.

We chose the tree and put on the lights right away, on December 1st. Then we had to wait for a day when everyone was home to put on the ornaments. There is one strand of colored lights and one of just red. It's looks better in person, but still pretty homely.

This tree has VERY soft limbs and so we could only hang very light weight things. Sunday, after Hawk's party, I was SICK, like death bed sick, so I laid on the couch and took pictures from there, as Paul, my mom, and the kids all decorated the tree. They had lots of fun.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It really does look a lot better in person.

Stacy said...

I love your christmas trees. They are always so fun.