We decorated gingerbread houses and they were adorable. I got a kit of a "Mini Gingerbread Village" and it was perfect. Each kid got their own house and Paul and I shared one.
There was also lots of sampling before they were finished.
All done! Here is the Berg family gingerbread village!
Then we ate them right away. Gingerbread gets hard pretty fast, and that's no fun. So we all indulged and it was tasty.
Even Sakina got to try it. She always positions herself near Solace because he will feed her.











3 comments:
What a fun activity. You kids did a great job! So? Was the gingerbread good? Your village reminded me of Whoville. :) Merry Christmas! Love you all!!!!
That looks similar to the kit Ali and Bradley and I made last year. So fun!
By the way, I love Matix's haircut. When is Hawken going to give in and get his cut? Grandma loves those hair cuts. :) And I'm still not a robot!
Post a Comment