Thanksgiving at Laurel's family's house was perfect. The kids loved playing with Joshua and Caleb. Ashlie and Rachel took turns holding Solace. They swam in the pool. We stuffed ourselves on all the amazing food. We really lucked out. Thanks for the lovely holiday.
Playing and playing and more playing...
He made this shot, and a few others. I didn't know he even knew how...
The kiddies. So cute.
Playing catch with Rex in their HUGE backyard.
Several different looks of our family picture. I really love it. I might have to frame it.
Group shots. One of the whole group, and one of just their family. It was so nice that they included us.
Plus, a few silly ones. :) You have to take silly pictures sometimes.
Aaron and Whitney came with sweet baby Charlotte. She was the cutest little bug.
The kids got their own table with the most adorable little turkey cookies at their place settings. They also got fancy napkins, which they loved.
We filled the table, with food and friends and family. So nice.
And who gets to finish off Thanksgiving with three hours of swimming? We do. It was perfect weather, to complete a perfect day. Really, it was very nice.






2 comments:
So many favorite pictures in this post, I can't stand it! I might steal them all! :)
It looks like you all had such a wonderful time. I'm so glad you had a family to have Thanksgiving with. The cookie turkeys are so cute.
Post a Comment