Thursday, December 25, 2014

hot chocolate

We took the kids to The Chocolate Bar! Get it? For REAL hot chocolate and a few other treats. YUM!! This is going to be a new tradition. SO much fun.

Paul insisted he had enough sleep the night before and wanted to go out and do something Christmas-y with the family. This was what happened on the car ride home then.  We are doing our Christmas on Saturday, because Paul had to work last night and is working again tonight. He will have tomorrow evening and all day Saturday off. So Merry Christmas for the rest of the world TODAY, and Merry Christmas to us in 2 more days!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I missed you all so much yesterday and today! Merry Christmas!

Stacy said...

I'm so glad you were driving. Poor guy! I wish they didn't require such ridiculous hours. The hot cocoa place looks like a lot of fun. Woohoo!

Stacy said...

I also love the mustache Matix. They are very popular right now. :)