Saturday, December 29, 2012

advent day 19

Our attempt to see Santa at Bass Pro Shop this year was a bust. We went last year in Miami and got the CUTEST pictures, but the Georgia Santa is apparently busier, and we didn't get there in time to get a ticket to see him.  The kids still enjoyed the carousel, fish tank and all the other fun stuff they have there.

After our advent activity failed, we went to Five Guys "boogers and fries" according to our kids. They especially loved the peanuts. They were allowed to scoop their own, which made it even cooler.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Our Bass Pro Shop doesn't have all that fun stuff - not fair!

Mom said...

I love the pic of the boys inside the shark's mouth! I bet they loved posing for that one!

Marie said...

I've never been to a Bass Pro Shop, maybe I need to check one out!