One of the things I love to do is pick Matix up from school. I always get a huge hug and kiss from my biggest boy and he tells me, "Mommy, I really love you so much. I was missing you today." or some variation of those same feelings. It is so sweet. Matix is always good for that. He always asks for a few more minutes playing or building or creating.
The others are excitedly waiting to hear if I grant another minute or two, and they join in and play. Hawken has been asking (again) when it will be his turn to go to school. He is currently on the wait list for this school, and I think it won't be until we are settled in some new place for residency that he will be able to go to school like Matix.Tomorrow, Hawken will turn three. THREE. Really, this is too much for me. He has always acted older than he really is, but that number is a big one. This is pretty much his last day being a baby.

3 comments:
Golden Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Hawken! I can hardly wait to see you!
I know! They grow up toooooo fast!
Don't forget Hawken's birthday present I left there. And, Happy Birthday Hawken. Grandma loves you!
I LOVE the new header!
Post a Comment