The Sunday before Christmas, Lullaby wore her friend Allie Rogers' dress and Isabel Abbajay's coat. The coat is only on loan and we are taking very good care of it! :) Lullaby is pretty much the cutest thing ever. We have inherited so many adorable dresses, she has worn a different one each week to church for over a month. Lucky girl. She wasn't very excited about a photo shoot or the matching hat, but she went along with it long enough for a couple pictures. Do you like the bruise on her forehead? Ahh, the joys of learning to run...
At church she spent the whole day in her daddy's arms, as usual. She loves her daddy time and doesn't get nearly enough of it during the week.
Today, however, Lullaby, Hawken and I are home sick from church. Paul took Matix and is teaching the class I was supposed to sub for. The kids have fevers and coughs and Lullaby had a rash. It's apparently a virus, and should be gone in the next couple of days, thank goodness for having a doctor in the house!
5 comments:
I wish you weren't all sick. And it's so hard being sick yourself, especially at the same time. Be sure to take care of yourself with proper nutrition, and sleep every chance you get. Love to all of you.
She is a doll all decked out in her new outfit. I really do not think she cared for the hat. Ha, Ha
Very cute! Holiday dresses are adorable! I love looking at them in the stores if we happen to pass by the children's section. Bummer that you are home sick. I caught something too. Hope you get well soon!
I love Lullaby's little red coat. It's always fun to see what your cute little family is up to!
Jessie, I hope you are all feeling better. I love Lullaby's little red coat - so cute. I'm glad the boys allow Lullaby time with Daddy.
Happy New Year to you all!
Post a Comment