Monday, December 17, 2012

aquarium

On their last day here, we went to the aquarium with Grandma and Grandpa. We love it so much and everyone had a good time. There is SO much to see.


I love this picture of the kids watching the Beluga whales.

My favorite picture spot at the aquarium. Beautiful pictures every time, even for amateurs like me! :)

I had to include this picture. Too funny! My mom got talked into going down the kiddie slide. It was so funny watching her try to get out! :)

The aquarium is celebrating all the winter holidays. Their menorah was in the whale shark tank. They add a candle each day.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad we were able to work that into our very busy weekend! Beautiful!!

Stacy said...

It looks like the kids are getting more comfortable with touching the sea critters. I could live at that aquarium, but I wouldn't get anything done. It's so great!