Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas morning

Christmas morning was earlier than I thought. No one slept very well since it was the beginning of the sickness, but that didn't seem to slow down the fun and excitement of Christmas.  I got very few pictures, since I wanted to get more video this year. I am pleased with the clips I got too, although I forgot to tell Paul to focus it when he was holding it, so it's a lot is blurrier than I like.  All in all it was a nice morning. Paul made cinnamon rolls and I made fresh orange juice. The kids tore into each present and loved every one of them.
There was not one single picture taken of me that morning, not that I mind too much, in the rush to the front room where the tree and presents were, I was just lucky to have grabbed some clothes and my camera before half of the presents were already opened... :) Paul and I are so fortunate to have such wonderful families who are so thoughtful and generous, not just at holiday time, but all the time.  Thank you to everyone who contributed to our celebration.  It was a perfect day. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You made it into the video at least. At least the version I saw on youtube. Great morning! I love the "temple!" Was Paul making the traditional cinnamon rolls there at the end? They looked kind of chocolatey, maybe?