Saturday, December 1, 2012

aquarium

Whoops! With all the excitement of going to Texas, I forgot to post these pictures. One of the days before our trip, while Matix was in school (sorry Matix), we went with Tracy and Daphne to the Georgia Aquarium.

I think Tracy was as amazed as the kids were. :)

Kisses from the sea otters. Love them!!

Tracy noticed that the seaweed looking things at the bottom of one tank were in fact little snakes or eels or something. Yikes! I don't know how I missed that before!

Hawken asked for his picture to be taken, and this is the face I get. Silly Hawk!

2 comments:

Grandma Stacy said...

I think I could spend everyday at the aquarium, especially with the kids-they make everything so much more exciting.

Mom said...

That is such an amazing place. Reminds me of Sea World in Florida, where we took Heather and Holly with Grandma Edna. What a learning experience!