A million years ago when Paul was on his mission, he met the most amazing family, the Arnolds. Their son Cole lives a few hours north of here and when they came to visit him, they took an extra road trip down to visit us. So nice.
Matix and Hawken made them play hide and seek the minute they got here. The Arnold's are good sports! Then the kids went to bed and we got to chat with them all evening. They snuggled up with baby Solace a bit too, I think they are ready for grandbabies. :) It was so good to see them and catch up. They have such sweet things to say about Paul and I love hearing their versions of the stories from Paul's mission. We also talked a bunch about Cole's interesting new adventures with roommates and runaway pigs... We love you guys! Come visit us again soon!
2 comments:
Okay, so tell me more about Cole. How old is he and would he like Colleen? How nice of them to come visit. I remember them from your wedding - they are really great.
Wonderful friends! Runaway pigs? I thought only Louie had stories like that to tell!
Post a Comment