The kids went to the dentist yesterday. Hawk was nervous, but by the time it was his turn he was really excited and did great. Matix and Lullaby both did beautifully and the dental assistant let them "help". They loved it. Miss Lulli looked so big up in that dentist chair. Last year, she sat in my lap. Also, she got x-rays to see if her two teeth on top (just to the left and right of her center teeth) If you're in Houston and want a recommendation for a great dentist, go to Sunnyside Dental!
Matix is the only one to have to go back for a "pre-cavity" from grinding his teeth. He only does it when he sleeps. Poor guy, I had no idea that teeth grinding could be hereditary. The area that looks weak isn't bad right now, but it could become bad if he continues to grind his teeth. Plus brushing his teeth really well would be good to do, which he isn't very good at yet. So far no real cavities for any of the kids, thank heavens. Matix and I will go back to the dentist at the end of the month to get a sealant on his "pre-cavity".
In other news, Hawken is a ham. Well I guess that's not news, but he is. He wears his firefighter jammies from Kyson and runs around like a mad man putting out fires. I love him.
Sweet Solace smiles for me so much now, but if the camera is in view, nothing. So all his smiling pictures are from the side.







2 comments:
You had sealant on several teeth.
Sealants are great and I would recommend them to any and every one. How funny that Solace is like Hawken about the camera. At least when he was a baby.
Post a Comment