Skyping with your own Mom, maybe? No, not really! I miss holding a sleeping baby! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
I have to agree completely! He's so precious. I like your hair too, cute do.
I have always loved to cuddle a little baby while they slept. It gives you a feeling of real peace and love.
I am completely impressed with your hair!! And that you managed to do it while having 4 small children under foot!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Skyping with your own Mom, maybe? No, not really! I miss holding a sleeping baby! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
I have to agree completely! He's so precious. I like your hair too, cute do.
I have always loved to cuddle a little baby while they slept. It gives you a feeling of real peace and love.
I am completely impressed with your hair!! And that you managed to do it while having 4 small children under foot!
Post a Comment