Late last night, Laurel and I tried to go to Nature's Nightmare and then to Haunted Trails again, because we were rained out the first time. The first one was scary, but the trail was clearly marked (even though you had to stoop over to fit through some small tunnels, ahhhh!), so it seemed very staged. The last part, as always, was a guy with a chainsaw. I, of course, was thinking of the TEXAS chainsaw massacre, and RAN as fast as I could. The guy chased us out and it was super scary. The second one we went to was called Haunted Trails and it was a similar set up except there was next to no light and the trails were not clearly marked, so it seemed a lot scarier. There were several times that I shut my eyes, screamed at the top of my lungs, and once that I froze. I have never been frozen with fear before. They had a set up from The Ring (the movie), with the film playing on repeat and all the creepy noises coming from a small tv... Then the scary dead girl crawled out off a well right in front of us, right where we had to walk past. I was SO scared. Poor Laurel has bruises on her arms from me. The end of the second one was the same as the first, a guy with a chainsaw. He was scary, and we ran again out of there. We were standing in a small crowd outside of the trails then talking and the crazy chainsaw guy came OUT and RAN at us with his scary face and swinging his chainsaw this way and that. I almost had a heatatack! I ran as fast as I could all the way to the car. By the time Laurel caught up with me, she was laughing so hard she couldn't breath... Ha ha. Our hearts were racing and we were dripping sweat. It was so scary, and SO fun. Thanks Laurel for another fabulous Halloween!
1 comment:
You guys are NUTS!!
Post a Comment